FFVA Transportation Program
Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association’s Transportation Program is for the exclusive benefit of our growers, packers and shippers.
The program helps you grow sales through its high-quality service, ample transportation equipment and competitive rates. You receive comprehensive services in a customized program.
Managed by C. H. Robinson, the program’s strength is C.H. Robinson’s ability to consolidate freight to gain competitive advantages in capacity, service and rates.
For updated information on the services provided to FFVA members by C.H. Robinson, view the Perishable Consolidation Services overview.
• Handling of all types of freight originated or received by FFVA members, including fresh and processed fruits and vegetables, packinghouse machinery and farm inputs
• Truckload and less-than-truckload service to all points in the U.S. and Canada
• Global forwarding services
Rates and Market Information
• Rates tailored to shipper requirements, including spot-market quotes, ad and promotional rates, and seasonal or yearly contract pricing
• A weekly report of anticipated transportation market conditions and general rate quotes from Florida to principal U.S. and Canadian markets and Walmart distribution warehouse locations
Website Access and Tracking
• Year-round 24/7 communication and access
• Tracking of in-transit freight. This capability also can extend to your customers.
• EPA SmartWay carriers. SmartWay® is an EPA program that reduces emissions by creating incentives to improve supply-chain fuel efficiency.
• Network analysis to optimize distribution patterns and minimize costs
• An account manager is assigned to each shipper
• Development of an overall logistics program tailored to specific shipper needs
• Operations are 24/7/365
• CHRW assumes liability for transportation-related loss and damage on shipments via its carriers
This service is provided exclusively to FFVA members.
Tori Rumenik, 321-214-5200, email@example.com
Nonna Hassan, 952-683-5084, firstname.lastname@example.org